How it works
It's simple, safe, and fast...print certificates and use them right away!
- Certificates are created online. Print them on your printer and take them to the Merchant for redemption.
- Login and go to your account page to view a list of certificates you have purchased.
- Click on the certificate serial number and print! You can use your certificates right away. View a sample certificate here.
- Some certificates are mail-order and are not available to be printed, but will be mailed to you. These are marked with the symbol above.
- You pay 30% less than the face value of the certificates unless otherwise noted.
- You can purchase as many certificates as available.
- Different restrictions apply to different certificates. See specific certificates for details.
- Each certificate will be honored at the participating Merchant for full value.
- Certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- Can be used on any item, sale item or service unless otherwise noted.
- Certificates expire 7 years after date of issue unless otherwise noted.
- You MUST present a valid photo ID when redeeming your certificate with a merchant—a driver's license, passport, or another form of ID at the discretion of the Merchant. The name on the ID must match the name on the certificate. Merchant does not have to accept certificate without proper proof of identification.
- Merchant will verify user information, status, amount and serial number online.
- Certificate is not transferable except as a Gift. Click here to learn about gifting a certificate.
- Certificates are good for at least 7 years from date of issue unless otherwise noted.
- Certificate must be surrendered to the Merchant upon redemption and will be voided. Any attempt to reuse will result in prosecution and immediate removal of the user from the site.
- Printing multiple certificates or copying, reproducing or tampering with certificates is prohibited.
- If certificate is lost or stolen, notify the Merchant.
- Valid towards guest check, including all food, beverage and tax.
- Not valid for gratuity; must provide cash tip for server.
- For any unused amount of certificate, the remaining credit amount shall be noted on face of certificate by the Merchant.
Businesses that close after a certificate has been purchased
For certificates to businesses that have closed, we will make every effort to find a replacement merchant certificate of equal or greater value, with no guarantee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.